Thursday, 19 September 2013

FOTD Autumnal Eyes

Hello Lovelies,

Today I thought I'd bring you another FOTD picture. This photograph was taken at the weekend when I was brave enough to give myself free reign to play with make up before I filmed a couple of videos for my YouTube Channel.
As I was already in my snug jumper, jeggings and warm socks fully accepting that it is Autumn now, I thought I'd have a go with my MAC eyeshadows at doing something a bit more autumnal with my eyes and here is what arrived at the end.


The make up involved for this look was:
  • Base- Origins Smarty Plants BB Cream
  • Concealer: Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
  • Eyeshadow Base: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in "Metallic Pomegranate"
  • Eyeshadows: MAC Cranberry and MAC Sketch
  • Mascara: Benefit They're Real
  • Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige.

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love,
C

xxx

1 comment: