Thursday, 5 September 2013

FOTD: BACK TO SCHOOL

Hello Lovelies,

I returned to school (working obviously) on Tuesday after my six weeks off. I thought today I'd show you what I put on my face for the day.

If you have watched any of my videos, you will see that I did a back to school look which I shall link HERE if you haven't checked it out. 


Excuse the open wardrobe in the background... I was in a rush and not prepared to go back to school. But anyways, the face... 

Foundation: Maxfactor 3 in 1 in "Light Ivory"
Concealer: Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Eyes: MAC Bare Study Paint Pot & Sin from Naked Palette
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Lips: MAC Fanfare


As you can see I keep it pretty simple for school but I think it looks pretty. What do you think?

Lots of Love,
C

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! *mentally adds another MAC lipstick to the wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely natural look! Absolutely perfect for school. I love this MAC lipstick, definitely added to the ever growing wish list.

    Nicola:
    www.curlandpearls.blogspot.co.uk
    @curlandpearls
    xo

    ReplyDelete