Thursday, 26 September 2013

FOTD: A recent filiming face

Hello Lovelies,

Another FOTD photo for you this week. This time I thought I would show you one of my recent filming faces. 

I try and film a video or two every so often when there is no-one else in the house so there is always content on my YouTube channel. This picture was taken last Friday when I was able to film a few videos whilst I was home alone.


On my face, I had.....
  • Base: Maxfactor Whipped Creme Foundation
  • Concealers: Soap and Glory Kick Ass and Rimmel Wake Me Up
  • Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
  • Eyeshadow Base: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
  • Eyeshadows:  MAC All that Glitters and Quarry
  • Eyeliner: L'Oreal Superliner
  • Mascara: Benefit They're Real
  • Lipstick: MAC Rebel
Yay! I can wear Rebel again... one of the best things about autumn. What do you think of this FOTD? 

Lots of Love,
C
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Love this! I really want to try Rebel, it's been on my wishlist for years now! xx

    ReplyDelete