Tuesday, 17 September 2013

HAUL: Collective Haul

Hello Lovelies,

Over the last month I have been doing a bit of shopping. As you may know, I had my birthday last month in August so I had a little money to play with, I also had a few vouchers to use up and there were also a few sales around which I just had to take advantage. I know I shouldn't need to say this but I bought this all with my own money, I'm not bragging, I just thought you'd like to see all my new goodies.



Starting off with Boots, I popped into Westfield Merry Hill Boots before I went to an event a couple of weeks ago and had a lovely chat with Chloe, who was the Origins adviser. We had a big discussion about day & night creams and my love for everything Origins. I decided what I wanted picked it up and then found out she was coming along to the event to show off Origins products. Here is where the blogger questions began (such as how does it work? do you get paid etc) but for once I didn't feel like I was being judged, just that she was actually interested in my blog (she even asked for my link later on). 

In Boots I picked up...


I picked up the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Night Cream and the Ginzing Moisturiser along with a new lot of mouthwash (because everyone needs mouthwash). I have used the night cream before but the Ginzing is a new edition to my life. I can now smell like oranges day and night.. wahoo!!



In Superdrug I bought a new base coat and a new top coat as I am often painting my nails nowadays and I've seem to lost mine. I also picked up the new Maxfactor Whipped Creme foundation. I am a HUGE fan of the the Maxfactor 3 in 1 foundation so I wanted to try this one out and compare them.

Next onto Primark, can you believe I got all this for £10?






I picked up two dresses, a hoody (which I have lived in since I bought it), two cushions to go on my bed and two lots of face cloths, which is what I use with my cleansing balm of choice in the evening. 

Speaking of cleansing balms, its onto the online order part of my haul, the part of the haul which people who see my videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/abotat90/video... please check out my channel) I may have made two orders, one at feelunique.com and one from Debenhams. 


I finally picked up my own tub of the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm. A blogger favourite.. I have tried the balm before when I picked up a sample pot a few months ago and loved it so much I knew I wanted the large pot. I managed to get it effectively 25% off, which is nothing to scoff at.



Finally in todays collective haul (there is in fact more) I bring you my rather large MAC haul from Debenhams. If you didn't know Debenhams have a 10% off event every so often and at the moment (at the time of writing this post) they currently have an event on. So with the last bit of birthday money I had left I decided to get the colours I wanted to finish off my 2nd Palette (and a few more). I'm not going to list the colours now..you'll have to wait until my haul part two video on Wednesday (insert evil laugh here) so for now.. until my next haul post.

Lots of Love,
C

xxx



1 comment: