Sunday, 15 September 2013

In Case You Missed it #2

Hello Lovelies,

Another week, another round up post for you all to catch up with everything that has been going on with my two blogs and with my YouTube channel this week.


MONDAY... I introduced you all to the pale pink lipsticks that I have in my MAC lipstick collection. If you have any questions on them, let me know and if you want to read the post you can find it HERE.

TUESDAY... I recently sent the lovely Sasha from Ramblings of a Beauty Bird an empty MAC quad and a pan of All that Glitters, look what she sent me as a thank you, read the post HERE

WEDNESDAY... If you haven't already heard, I dyed my hair at the end of July and ever since I have been trying to maintain the colour. Along the way I have learnt some tips and tricks which I shared in a post HERE.

THURSDAY... Are you a lipstick lover? Yes.. well I've just started a new series called the Lipstick Lover Corner. A place where I can show off lipsticks from my collection in more detail. First up, I introduced you to a lovely little YSL beauty, check out the post HERE.

FRIDAY.... Recently I went to an event at Westfield Merry Hill to look at a variety of trends that are going to be hot in A/W 2013, check out the stores predictions HERE

SATURDAY... In the year that I have been blogging I have changed cameras a few times so I thought I'd tell the story of what cameras I have used, which I have written HERE

SUNDAY.... Today, there is this post and also a haul video should be up later today if it's not already up, which you can watch HERE.

Lots of Love,
C

xxx

1 comment: