Sunday, 22 September 2013

In case you missed it #3

Hello Lovelies,

It’s the week post round up… Let’s make this a quick one.




MONDAY: Ultrabland Review…. I reviewed Lush Ultrabland, which I was kindly gifted by Lush Birmingham when I went to an event for them.

TUESDAY: My collective haul... if you prefer to read hauls rather than watch them.. check out this post

WEDNESDAY: Hydraluron.Worth the Hype? …. We’ve all heard of Hydraluron. Want to know what I think, read whether I think it is worth the hype.
AND
My midweek video, which was a collective MAC, Feel Unique and Homeware Haul, which you can watch HERE

THURSDAY: FOTD... I had a go at autumnal eyes, why not see what you think?

FRIDAY: Big Girls and Crop Tops… There are so many crop tops around but I’m scared to wear one. Help me out!!

SATURDAY: My University Tips and Tricks… With so many lovely bloggers going to university for the first time soon, I talked about my experiences at uni and what advice I could pass on (just call me yoda)

SUNDAY: This post (obviously) and my YouTube video

That was quick enough right? Do you like reading these posts?
Let me know.


Lots of Love,
C
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment