Tuesday, 24 September 2013

My Current Wishlist

Hello Lovelies,

Today I bring to you a bit of the long list of things that I am currently really wanting (a lot). Of we go...

First up, I want two of these large drawers to live at the bottom of my current acrylic storage system. One of the drawers will be for my skincare pots as the place I'm currently storing is really tricky to get in and out of and the second drawer would be for samples which are currently stored away and never will get used.

Next up...

We have up first in this little group, the Lime Crime lipsticks. I have heard so much of these little beauties, I think I definitely need to try at least one, just got to decide on what shade.
 Next up, the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige. Ever since I heard it mentioned by Tanya Burr on one of her videos, it has been on my wishlist.. I will get it!!
Also I have a couple of Laura Mercier bits, first up I have one of the Body Cremes, but this pretty much stands for the whole range...the body cremes, the body sprays.. I'm in love with them all. Every trip into Selfridges ends up with popping over for a whiff of the sprays,why do they have to be so good but so expensive. Also I would love to try one of the Laura Mercier Bases. 


Final four here, let's start with the YSL. This is the Rouge Volupte Lipstick in the colour Forbidden Burgundy. I love a dark lip when it gets to Autumn/Winter time and from swatches I have seen this is the perfect colour. If you like your MAC lipsticks (like me) I believe the lipstick Hang Up is the same colour. 
The two Origins products are a cleanser as I'm still in need of the perfect cleanser for my second cleanse and also the Origins CC cream which I had a sample for, loved and want it in my life for good. 
Finally the lipstick bloggers love... Revlon Cherries in the Snow. I have looked in many a Boots around me and NOTHING!! No one around me sells it. It makes me so sad!!

What is on your wishlist right now? Let me know in the comments.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment