Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Thank you Sasha for my Goodies

Hello Lovelies,

Recently I received a lovely parcel from the lovely Sasha from Ramblings of a Beauty Bird. I had sent her a little gift as we were chatting a long time ago about MAC palettes and I said that I had a spare quad that I didn’t need that she could have.

Well I sent it over to her along with a pan of All That Glitters as no palette should be sat around empty and she had been talking about the shade during our chats. Well anyway I felt good that I’d done a good dead (enabling another MAC love to begin) when I received a tweet saying that I had a parcel of Sasha on the way.

I had not been expecting anything in return but  sure enough when I returned from my holibobs with my family there was a box with my name on it waiting for me. I immediately opened it carefully ripped it open and this is what lay in wait for me.



Sasha had sent me a little card, along with four little presents from The Body Shop… Mango Shower Gel,Mango Body Scrub, Mango Body Butter and Mango Lip Butter. As soon as I saw the body butter I may have squealed a little… you see the last two times I have walked into The Body Shop, I have stopped by the Mango Body Butter, rubbed it all over my hand and then wandered around smelling myself. I am a little bit addicted to the smell and to see for products from the range got me a little bit excited.

As I said I was definitely not expecting anything back from Sasha, so I have to say thank you to the lovely lady herself for my little mango based treat. Thank you Sasha.. Everyone needs to check out her blog which I'll link to HERE.

Lots of Love,
C

xxx

3 comments: