Sunday, 1 September 2013

Welcome to the Make Up Obsessed Midlander

Hello lovelies,

Surprise!!! Welcome to the Make Up Obsessed Midlander. I hope you enjoy your time here and that you feel at home.

Maybe I should start with an introduction of me and of this blog. My name is Clare and some of you may know me from A Bit of This and That, a blog I have been running for the past year and a couple of months. I am a 23 year old from the West Midlands and I am a beauty addict.


Over the past year, I have been introduced to so many new brands and companies and have changed the way I look at my skin/skincare, the way I do my make up and the way I dress/style myself…. Overall my blogging life so far has been full of eye opening discoveries.

Some of you may also know that I film Youtube videos and put up two videos each week on a Wednesday and a Sunday . My videos so far have been a mix of favourites, tags and hauls but I have just got a new camera so maybe things will change.

I bet you are all wondering why when I have abotat (short hand for A Bit of This and That) and why I have now got two blogs. Well I have been thinking for a while now that there is so much that I would like to put on abotat but I can’t/won’t because they won’t fit or that will make abotat busy or a bit crazy. This is where make up obsessed midlander or MUOM for short will come into its element. Effectively this blog will be my more relaxed place to blog, it will be my version of a second (vlog) youtube channel.

This blog will be my chill out beauty and lifestyle place. The place I can show you NOTD/FOTD posts, posts purely on one lipstick/eyeshadow, the place I can post mini hauls when there is not enough for a video. Also show you snippets of my life outside of blogging, trips out/holiday snaps, a post on my dog. Pretty much anything!!

ABOTAT will still remain the same as it is now, full of reviews, OOTDs, wishlists etc. Its just that there will be more of me to go around.

I hope you will all come with me on my new blogging journey, if you would like to be kept up to date with my posts, follow my blog through bloglovin or GFC (the link is in the sidebar) as well as following me on twitter via @abotat90.

Lots of Love,
C

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Following and am looking forward to seeing where this blog takes you xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete