Tuesday, 8 October 2013

FOTD: Wedding Edition

Hello Lovelies,

Today I bring you a face of the day post, this one is a wedding based FOTD. Last week, I went to a family wedding and I decided to keep the make up neutral and simple. In fact so simple that I recorded a get ready with me video for it. This video won't be up for a while yet though, so I thought I'd show you all what I wore on my face on here first.


You might notice the background of this picture. Yes it was taken in the toilets of the venue.. I'm that classy. Anyway onto the face...

Base: Maxfactor 3 in 1 Foundation in Light Ivory
Concealer: MAC Prolong wear concealer in NW20
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Eye base: MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Eyeshadows: MAC Naked Lunch and Urban Decay Toasted
Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige


I have to say looking at this picture, I wish I knew how to fill in my eyebrows as they are rather bare looking.. help me fellow bloggers.

Tell me what you think of this look?
Lots of Love,
C

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment