Tuesday, 1 October 2013

LIFE WEEK: Introducing Me

Hello Lovelies,

This week I thought I'd do a life week on this blog. Switching it up a little (ooh get me) to give you a little bit more of an introduction to me. I promise after this week, I shall be back to my normal beauty/life mix. 





I thought today that I would tell you four things about me, they may be four things that you already know but you might not.

  1. I love blogging. This thing might be obvious due to the fact that I am the proud owner of two blogs, but I really enjoy blogging. I love being able to sit down and type for others to read. I think my favourite thing about blogging is that it has changed me as a person. I have said before that without my blog, I wouldn't be the same person than I am now. I have learnt so much about make up and my own skin and I have also grown in body confidence and in life confidence too. Without the people that I have met through blogging, I would be a shadow of the person I am now.
  2. I LOVE lipsticks. I have an obsession for lipsticks. One that started small but since blogging has got a little out of control. I am aware I have an obsession and I think it is a big part of me and my life now... so much that I don't think I would change that part of me for the life of me.
  3. I am a musical geek. I love my musicals/musical theatre. My love began when I was put in front of the television and made to watch Mary Poppins as a young child. Then when I was a bit older I was taken to the theatre to watch a musical ( I think it was Joseph) and the love for live theatre grew stronger. Any chance to go to the theatre I shall take and 9/10 I will be listening to musical music on YouTube, I have seen.... Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat, Cats, Scrooge, Legally Blonde, Shrek the Musical,Wicked (twice), Spamalot (twice), The Lion King, Grease, We Will Rock You (twice) amongst others.
  4. I watch more YouTube than television. This fact is quite self explanatory, what with all the bloggers' YouTube videos I watch along with daily vlogs such as the Sacconne Jolys (which I watch every night at 6pm when it goes live. 

Lots of Love,
C

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment