Today I thought I'd do a jokey post, which I've called you know you're a beauty blogger when...
You know you're a beauty blogger when......
- you come out boots with a hand that looks like it has a tropical disease on it thanks to the many lipstick swatches you have done whilst you have been in the shop.
- you know more about when new products and new collections come out than some of the people on the counters.
- you think it is completely ok to have many lipsticks in exactly the same colour just by different brands or maybe because they have different finishes to them.
- you can guess what lipsticks people are wearing when you are out in public.
- you can advise your blogging and non blogging friends on what lipsticks, eyeshadows and blushes (amongst other things) that they should buy.
- you know its dangerous to go on twitter as the whole community of beauty bloggers are very big enablers.
- you know its a cardinal sin to use a product before you have photographed it.
- you are sad to hear that people still use cleansing wipes to take off make up and then nothing else.
- you have over five foundations in your collections because they all have different coverages/finishes and that is totally fine.
- you like to drool over the MUJI website.
- your phone's camera roll is full of selfies and pictures of products.
- you know that if you need to know what a lipstick/eyeshadow looks like you can just visit Temptalia
- you know what #bbloggers means.
- you know how annoying the comment I've followed you now follow me is to receive in your comments box.
- you feel bad for missing out on writing a post in a week.
- you know what FOTD and NOTD stands for.
- you have a large enough collection of make up and beauty goodies that it probably needs its own room.
- you are lusting over the said make up room and know exactly how you'd decorate it and what furniture it'd have in it (or is that just me)
- you spend half of your day watching youtube/reading blogs for "research purposes".
- your best friends are bloggers that you have met online, you tell them everything, if you have problems they can solve them and if they can't they can help you buy a new lipstick to get rid of that problem.
I could have said a lot more than these but what do you think? Do you agree with any of these points? Do you have any of your own? Let me know in the comments below.
Lots of Love,