So I recently came up with an idea called 13 before the end of 2013. The idea is that between now and the end of the year, the 31st December, I would like these things to happen. I am going to tag people at the end of this and we'll see how far this can go as a tag.
So before the end of 2013....
- I would like to have 1000 GFC followers on my main blog, A Bit of This and That.
- I would like to have 250 subscribers on my YouTube Channel.
- I will find a leather style jacket that suits me and fits me.
- I will have helped to arrange a blogger meet up (fingers crossed)
- I will have arranged my make up storage in way that I am completely (even if I have to raid the Muji store in London)
- I will hopefully have gone to the Clothes Show with a fellow blogger (P.S Lisa we still need to sort everything out).
- I will have recorded and put up a London vlog (this is if I can get the confidence)
- I will definitely have had a blogger date with the lovely Helen from Beautifully Superfluous.
- I will have attempted to get my skin sorted... its currently not in a good state.
- I would have liked to have visited the cinema again... I haven't been in so long.
- I would like to have visited a Wagamamas... I've never been to one.
- I would like to be able to say I understand how to use my camera (the Canon 600D) & also have bought a remote for it.
- I would like to have recorded a collaboration video with another YouTuber/
So there are my 13 things I would like to do before the end of the year
I will tag:
- Helen - beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk
- Lisa - lisahh-jayne.com
- Bex - www.ialwaysbelievedinfutures.com
- Laura - www.laurzrah.com
- Kat - talesofapaleface.com
- Grace - http://www.allthatslap.com
- Emma - meetthemillards.co.uk
- Louise - confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk
- Zoe - zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk
- Islay- islaay.com
- Georgina -www.makeup-pixi3.com
AND anyone else that wants to have a go. I'd love to see other people's lists (to be honest I'm a bit of a nosey person and I'd like to read everyone else's responses.
Let me know in the comments if you have a go.
Lots of Love