Thursday, 7 November 2013

13 before the end of 2013....

Hello lovelies,

So I recently came up with an idea called 13 before the end of 2013. The idea is that between now and the end of the year, the 31st December, I would like these things to happen. I am going to tag people at the end of this and we'll see how far this can go as a tag.


So before the end of 2013....
  1. I would like to have 1000 GFC followers on my main blog, A Bit of This and That.
  2. I would like to have 250 subscribers on my YouTube Channel.
  3. I will find a leather style jacket that suits me and fits me.
  4. I will have helped to arrange a blogger meet up (fingers crossed)
  5. I will have arranged my make up storage in way that I am completely (even if I have to raid the Muji store in London)
  6. I will  hopefully have gone to the Clothes Show with a fellow blogger (P.S Lisa we still need to sort everything out).
  7. I will have recorded and put up a London vlog (this is if I can get the confidence)
  8. I will definitely have had a blogger date with the lovely Helen from Beautifully Superfluous.
  9. I will have attempted to get my skin sorted... its currently not in a good state.
  10. I would have liked to have visited the cinema again... I haven't been in so long.
  11. I would like to have visited a Wagamamas... I've never been to one.
  12. I would like to be able to say I understand how to use my camera (the Canon 600D)  & also have bought a remote for it.
  13. I would like to have recorded a collaboration video with another YouTuber/

So there are my 13 things I would like to do before the end of the year
I will tag:
  1. Helen - beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk
  2. Lisa - lisahh-jayne.com
  3. Bex - www.ialwaysbelievedinfutures.com
  4. Laura - www.laurzrah.com
  5. Kat - talesofapaleface.com
  6. Grace - http://www.allthatslap.com
  7. Emma - meetthemillards.co.uk
  8. Louise - confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk
  9. Zoe - zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk
  10. Islay- islaay.com
  11. Georgina -www.makeup-pixi3.com
AND anyone else that wants to have a go. I'd love to see other people's lists (to be honest I'm a bit of a nosey person and I'd like to read everyone else's responses.

Let me know in the comments if you have a go.

Lots of Love
C
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Wagamamas either and really want to try it out!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete