Tuesday, 26 November 2013

FOTD: Greg Davies Comedy Gig

Hello Lovelies,

Long Time no see...
Sorry about the absence on this blog, nothing really interesting to report on why I haven't been on here more that I didn't really have anything to purposely blog about and as this is a blog that I can be more relaxed on, I thought it wouldn't be too bad if I didn't blog, I hope you don't mind.

Anyway, onto the post in hand, my face of the day. I rocked this look to see Greg Davies last weekend. I was quite proud of the look so I thought I'd share it with you all.



Base: Revlon Colour Stay in Ivory
Concealer: Maybelline the eraser concealer
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Blush: NARS Deep Throat
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Eyeshadow: MAC Humid, Green Smoke and Swimming
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Superliner
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Eyebrows: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil and Maybelline Brow Drama
Lips: MAC See Sheer


What do you think? I personally love it.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment