Sunday, 3 November 2013

In case you missed it...

Hello Lovelies,

This post is a rundown of all the goings on on both this blog and my main blog, which if you didn't know is called A Bit of This and That,which if you haven't checked it out I'd love you to pop over and visit.


Here we go:

Monday: My Favourite Face Brushes this post was supposed to come with a video, the video then went live all fuzzy and horrible so I deleted it and re-recorded it yesterday. The link should now be working so check it out. What are your favourite brushes?

Tuesday: My Blogging Space in this post, I showed you where I do most of my blogging and asked the question where do you write your posts?

Wednesday: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate Review this post does what says on the tin. It was a review of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate. Have you tried this shade yet?

Thursday: Easy Halloween Outfits I might have mentioned it before but I am not the biggest fan of Halloween, however I did think of a few simple outfit ideas, which I shared with you all. Did you dress up for Halloween?

Friday: My Dream Handbags we can all dream about owning pretty things, well in Friday's post I talked about all of my dream handbags. What is your dream handbag?


For this week, that is all. Tell me in the comments whether you enjoy the catch up posts of the week or not? I thought it would be a good idea because you never know if you might miss something.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment