Sunday, 10 November 2013

In case you missed it

Hello Lovelies,

Another week through, which can only mean it is ICYMI time.

This post is a rundown of all the goings on on both this blog and my main blog, which if you didn't know is called A Bit of This and That,which if you haven't checked it out I'd love you to pop over and visit.


Here we go:

Monday: COLLECTIVE HAUL. I did a little shopping last month so Monday's post was all about what I have been purchasing recently. Why not check the haul out?

Tuesday: SHARE THE LOVE #2. Every so often on my second blog I like to share the love and introduce you to two bloggers that I love, this time was no different.

Wednesday: IDEA: Birmingham Frankfurt German Market Meet Up I think the title of this post gives away what my idea was. I'd love to have a meet up in Birmingham around Christmas with a few bloggers. What do you think of the idea?

Thursday: 13 BEFORE THE END OF 2013 TAG I made a list of 13 things that I would like to have done before the end of 2013 and made it into a tag. What would you like to do before the year is out?

Friday: MY POSSIBLE NYE DRESS Speaking of the end of 2013, I talked a bit about what my plans are for New Years Eve and showed you a dress which I think would be perfect for the night in question. What do you think?


For this week, that is all. 
Lots of Love
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment