Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Share the Love #2

Hello Lovelies,

So today I thought I would do another share the love post. The two blogs/bloggers that I have chosen to introduce to you today in my opinion had to be put together. You can't have one without the other and those to lovely ladies are.....


Lisa from Lisahh-Jayne

 photo lisahh_zps71b98e64.png

Lisa is the snapchat queen, if I go a day without having at least one snap chat from her, I feel a bit empty haha. Her blog is a beauty blog full of reviews, wishlists, NOTD and beauty rambles.

Personally, Lisa is a lovely lady always available for a chat or a get together. I just wish she didn't live so far away from me.


Bex from Futures

Futures.
Bex is a lovely lady I have had the pleasure of meeting in real life once and I can't wait to see her again. She, like Lisa is someone I know I can go to with a problem big or small. Her Header which is above explains on the tin what her blog is. I love it and her.


Have you ever checked out their blogs?

Lots of Love
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment