Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Starbucks Red Cups- my thoughts

Hello Lovelies,

So recently if you didn't already know Starbucks has released their red cups for Christmas. Everyone gets excited to see them as it indicates that the holidays are coming and it sends everyone into a frenzy.

Over the weekend, Starbucks had a deal in which you could buy one get one free, so I took advantage of this deal and I have now tried all four coffees. As I have tried all four I thought I'd give you a short rundown of what I think of them all.

Beverages
source
Orange Mocha: This coffee is just like drinking a Terry's Chocolate Orange and it smells like it too. I bought one on Friday and the whole way home my car smelt amazing. If you are a fan of chocolate orange you will like this one, plus there is next to no taste of coffee there.

Gingerbread Latte: This one is the one I thought would be one I would really enjoy but I found it a bit disappointing. There wasn't a great deal of taste to the one I had. I would say I prefer the Nescafe sachets which you can get HERE (plus they're cheaper).

Toffee Nut Latte: This one for me was the worst one of the lot. The smell as you bring the cup up to your lips is a very strong nut smell and the taste is mostly nut too. I didn't even finish this one as the taste just wasn't pleasant for me.

EggNog Latte: This one is the one that I thought I wasn't going to like. I have no idea what eggnog is  but the fact it had egg in the name made me wary. However, I think that this one was one of the nicest coffees of them all. It tastes just like a creamy sweet coffee.

So all in all, my favourites are the Orange Mocha and the Eggnog Latte. Have you tried any of the coffees yet? Which is your favourite?

Lots of Love,
C
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to the gingerbread lattes, but yeah I agree they don't have much of a taste. I've not tried any others yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about your gingerbread latte, I always love them - I think I am going to pass on the toffee nut one x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete