Monday, 30 December 2013

Whose with me?

Hello there lovelies,

I know long time no see, I have missed you all on this blog but with work,Christmas and the new lipstick blog's daily challenge I just have found it difficult to finish a post on this blog, I have got a couple nearly ready so you can look forward to those.

Anyway this post is not about my time away from this blog but instead it's about something completely different. Every year, I write out or think of New Years Resolutions, things that I am going to try and do in the year ahead and at the top of each years list is always the same resolution and that is to lose weight.

For those of you who don't know, I'm not the skinniest of girls. I never really have been and it was something that really got me down during my teenage years but as I have grown up I have just become more accepting of the fact I'm the size that I am. I am a UK size 16/18/20 depending on fit and shop and I have got used to that.

Although I have become accepting of my size, I still would really like to change it and this is where all the rambling in this post stops and I explain my plans and ask for your help and assistance.

source
source


This year I am going to do it... I'm going to attempt to lose weight and this is where you all come in. I am writing this post to ask who wants to join me in the battle to fight the fat and lose a little weight. There is a part of me who thinks that it will be easier to do if we all have a support system around us, a bit like a free WW meeting.

I also wondering whether you would like to be kept up to date with my battle against the bulge? Maybe share recipes? I don't know whether it is something people would be interested in? 

Please let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Fab idea, I am already doing a kind of weightloss thing using myfitnesspal x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one! I've just ordered the Blogilates journal so that I can document everything and be disciplined with myself. Would be really interested to hear about your progress and things like recipe ideas, so please do share :) x

    ReplyDelete